This release contains the features and bugfixes from the IETF-85 code
sprint, providing improved WG chair document handling, improved document and
agenda display. The code in this release has been contributed by Robert
Sparks, Joel Halpern, Ryan Cross, Adam Roach, and Henrik Levkowetz.
* Enabled diff on the conflict review history tab. Fixes bug #882
* Made it more obvious when an intended status or shepherding AD is not set
Removed an unused template Show reset approval text immediately. Fixes
* Moved the Replaced By: line in docent headers up to main header with
* Added a link to the Shepherd update page to get back to the document
* Made comments optional on WG adoption and WG state changes.
* Corrected the test of final shepherd update flag.
* Changed CONFLICT_REVIEW_PATH from conflict_reviews to conflict-reviews
* Fixed '%2C' bug introducted (exposed?) by Apple's iCloud handling of
* Fixed time column wrapping problem that exhibits in (at least) Safari.
* Tweaked the changelog presentation to work irrespective of current
directory, and give a sensible 404 if the changelog can't be found.
* Tweaked the html agenda a little bit by adding a day indication for
each timeslot, to make it easier to see which day you're actually seeing
when the day separator is outside the window.