This is a minor bug-fix release of the datatracker. It fixes issues with
presentation of IESG discusses and comments, anchor names in the materials
list page, details of the 1wg-summary.txt page, and some other minor issues.
* Merged in a patch from firstname.lastname@example.org to handle different
documents better in the agenda JSON output.
* Added simple logging of test runs, to make it easier to be sure that
tests has been run successfully on the latest code.
* Added a new field, #16: draft AD (name and email) to all_id2.txt
* Made the IPR country field wider to accomodate IPR disclosures
referencing many patent instances in many countries.
* Updated draft submission author extraction module to handle dash-separated
double given names.
* Tweaks and fixes to the IESG scribe template templates.
* Added a filter for use in displaying document comments and discusses
which unfortunately sometimes use html <br> markup, which should give line
breaks, and sometimes contain <email@domain> which should *not* be
interpreted as html, but rendered as <...
* Limited the 1wg-summary list and friends to WGs, (excluding the 'iesg'
area which lists the areas as subgroups, for instance).
* Resolved a naming conflict between the builtin messages framework and a
variable named messages in wgcharter.views.change_state. Fixes issue #901.
* Tweaked the handling of the syslog module not being available on
* Fixed what may have been a regression in the form of the anchors in the
materials list page.