Dynamic Host Configuration (dhc)
Charter for Working Group
The Dynamic Host Configuration working group (DHC WG) has developed DHCP
The DHC WG is responsible for defining DHCP protocol extensions.
The DHC WG has the following main objectives:
1. Develop extensions to the DHCPv6 infrastructure as required to meet
Additional topics may only be added with approval from the responsible
2. Develop documents that help explain operational considerations for
3. Issue updated versions of the DHCP base specifications--
4. In the process of updating the DHCP base specifications, in
5. Write analyses and interoperability reports on existing DHC
6. When serious interoperability problems are found in other DHCP
+ 2 new milestones currently in Area Director review.