Dynamic Host Configuration (dhc)
Charter for Working Group
The Dynamic Host Configuration working group (DHC WG) has developed DHCP
The DHC WG is responsible for defining DHCP protocol extensions.
The DHC WG has the following main objectives:
Additional topics may only be added with approval from the responsible
2. Develop a replacement for OPTION_NTP_SERVER (RFC 5908). The
3. Specify guidelines for creating new DHCPv6 options.
4. Develop documents that help explain operational considerations for
5. Issue updated versions of the DHCP base specifications--
6. In the process of updating the DHCP base specifications, in
7. Write analyses and interoperability reports on existing DHC
8. When serious interoperability problems are found in other DHCP