Agenda IETF116: ufmrg
|Meeting Agenda||Usable Formal Methods Proposed Research Group (ufmrg) RG|
|Title||Agenda IETF116: ufmrg|
UFMRG at IETF-116 2023/03/29 09:30-11:30
- Intro/agenda bash (Chairs) (10)
- wiki, please add materials:
- Sample problem that fits with the IETF?
- We're looking for person(s) to try write stuff down
- Basic SMTP/IMAP?
- Intro presentation:
- VDAF analysis (Chris Patton) (15)
- Open discussion and review of problem areas (Chairs) (45)
- Scoping topics for the RG
- Why aren't these things already usable?
- You can't publish confirmatory results
- How do/should formal methods usefully fit in RFC development?
- How to model privacy?
- Delegated Credentials analysis (Jonathan Hoyland) (15)
- Foundational End-to-End Verification of High-Speed Cryptography (Bas Spitters) (15)
- Next steps/action (Chairs) (10)