Agenda for TAPS at IETF-95
||Agenda for TAPS at IETF-95
Doc 1a update - Naeem Khademi
“On the Usage of Transport Service Features Provided by IETF Transport Protocols”
(1) Should (D)TLS be addressed?
UDP+UDP-L - Gorry Fairhurst
(1) Does this capture UDP API usage? (especially if you program
(2) What should/could this ID say about multicast use of UDP?
(3) Would the WG be happy to take this, or a future revision of
this draft, as input to the current working group draft?
Constructing the minimal required TAPS service set - Stein Gjessing
(1) How to give guidance to the application?
(2) What, how and why put mechanisms under the hood?
NEAT: a project implementing TAPS - Michael Tuexen
NEAT is an H2020-funded EU project that is developing a system
which allows network “services” to be offered to applications
based on their requirements and system policies. This will include
an implementation of TAPS. This is a work-in-progress and in early
stages of development. However, we believe in open code and have
therefore already made the NEAT repository public. Suggestions,
comments and patches are welcome on github. The NEAT repository can
be accessed here: https://github.com/NEAT-project/neat