The I2RS WG will hold Interim 3 on January 8th, 2014 at 10:00am – 11:30 am.
The following is the agenda:
1) Status, Charter and Design team information [10 minutes] – Sue Hares
2) Security Directorate feedback on I2RS problem statement and architecture
[20 minutes] – Sue Hares
3) Discussion on Security and Protool Discussion Feedback [20 minutes]
1. Is a new protocol needed? (What about netconf, restconf, snmp, and
others)? 2. Have you considered validating the secondary identity? 3.
Is design for security and the nature of the asynchronous protocol
complete in this document? 4. reboot
a.Is there a difference between I2RS Client reboot and I2RS
Agent reboot? b.If the I2RS Client fails, does the I2RS Agent
know how to identity an alternative one?
5. What is collision?
a What happens If two requests at same time from different
clients? b. What happens if the a second client over-writes the
first client. c. How does this interact with role?
These questions are considered from vantage point of security the I2RS Client
and I2RS agent exchange.
4) Traceability as an addition to the architecture [30 minutes] – Joe Clarke
5) Status update on RIB Information Model and Yang Data model [10 minutes]
I2RS Interim Jan 8th
10:00 -11:30 EST (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1.5 hr A
09:00 -10:30 CST
07:00 -09:30 PST
15:00 - 16:30 UTC
Meeting number: 647 163 325
Meeting password: jeffprotofun
Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 (toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 647 163 325
Etherpad for notes: