Agenda for PERC at interim-2016-perc-2
Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing
||Agenda for PERC at interim-2016-perc-2
* Intro and recap from last call
End to End Authentication Conclusion - IS DESIRABLE
a) Removal of authenticated E2E header extension is NOT NEEDED
b) Mutable with having original authenticated value is OPTIONAL
End to End Confidentiality Conclusion - IS DESIRABLE and NICE TO HAVE
a) If a use-case demands for a strictly privacy reasons, E2E Conf might be needed
* Focus: RTCP for PERC Considerations
* Question: Scope of E2E RTCP
* What capabilities does the MDD need with regard to RTCP?
* Which fields does the MDD need to read?
* Which fields does the MDD need to modify?
* For example: impacts on e2e RTCP and RTCP report aggregation at the MDD
* Magnus: Discussion of RTCP for PERC
* Wrap-up: Where are we on the questions?