Agenda interim-2017-6tisch-11: Fri 07:00
agenda-interim-2017-6tisch-11-sessa-00

Meeting Agenda IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e (6tisch) WG
Title Agenda interim-2017-6tisch-11: Fri 07:00
State Active
Other versions plain text
Last updated 2017-06-07

Meeting Agenda
agenda-interim-2017-6tisch-11-sessa

   ## DRAFT ##

# Minutes, 9 June 2017 interim, 6TiSCH WG #

Note: timestamps in PDT.

Connection details
------------------

* Date: 9 June 2017  7-8am Pacific:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=100,12,5392171,1850147&h=100&date=2017-06-09&sln=14-15
* Webex link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mcdbbe3a4e38d97d986b507ec12a1f9b1
* Material link:
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/raw/master/170609_webex/slides_170609_webex.ppt
* Webex Recording:
      * Recording password:

Present
-------

Present _(previous meeting)_
----------------------------

1. Thomas Watteyne
1. Pascal Thubert
1. A Paventhan
1. Diego Dujovne
1. Jonathan Munoz
1. Malisa Vucinic
1. Malisa Vucinic
1. Maria Rita Palattella
1. Michael Richardson
1. Remy Leone
1. Sumankumar Panchal
1. Tengfei Chang
1. Yasuyuki Tanaka

Taking notes _(using Etherpad)_
-------------------------------

1. Pascal Thubert
1. Thomas Watteyne

Action Items
------------

Action Items _(previous meeting)_
---------------------------------

* Xavi and Qin to review SF0
* Diego to start a thread on time out computation between SF0 and 6P. Whether
ASN of the time out should be indicated in the packet. * Xavi and Qin to post
6p-05 addressing Charlie's comments * Jonathan to review 6P after Charlie's
comments are addressed

Agenda
------

*       Administrivia                           [7min]
    * Agenda bashing
    * Approval minutes from last meeting
    * Addressing todo's from last time
    * Available: RFC 8137 and RFC 8180
*       6P finalization (Xavi, Qin)             [20min]
    * News on draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-05 [Qin]
    * review 6P [Jonathan, presented by Tengfei]
*       PlugTest                                [25min]
    * admin update [Miguel]
    * test description [Maria Rita]
    * overview tools [Remy]
*       AOB                                     [ 3min]

Minutes
-------