Lightweight Directory Access Protocol version 2 (LDAPv2) to Historic Status
Draft of message to be sent after approval: Announcement
From: The IESG <
To: IETF-Announce < email@example.com>
Cc: Internet Architecture Board < firstname.lastname@example.org>,
RFC Editor < email@example.com>
Subject: Document Action: 'LDAPv2 to Historical Status' to
The IESG has approved the following documents:
- 'Lightweight Directory Access Protocol '
RFC 1777 as a Historic
- 'The String Representation of Standard Attribute Syntaxes '
RFC 1778 as a Historic
- 'A String Representation of Distinguished Names '
RFC 1779 as a Historic
- 'Using the OSI Directory to Achieve User Friendly Naming '
RFC 1781 as a Historic
- 'LDAPv2 to Historical Status '
< draft-zeilenga-ldapv2-04.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Operational Protocols -
RFC 2559 as a Historic
These documents have been reviewed in the IETF but are not the products of
an IETF Working Group.
The IESG contact person is Patrik Faltstrom.
A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldapv2-04.txt Ballot Text
(What does this protocol do and why does the community need it?)
Working Group Summary
(Was there any significant dissent? Was the choice obvious?)
(Who has reviewed the spec for the IESG? Are there implementations?)
RFC Editor Note