Minutes for CURDLE at IETF-95
CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption
||Minutes for CURDLE at IETF-95
The CURDLE WG meet at IETF 95 on Tuesday Afternoon session II.
After some AV issues we made good progress.
- draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-ed25519-01 / draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-ed448-00
We agreed to merge into one document and adopt.
- draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-03 Marc Baushke
None objected that ssh related work is being discussed in the WG.
- draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5 (5 min)
A presentation on some EC-SRP work being done in the SIP WG. As informative to
- "level of support and the naming we give to the 448 variants" P. Hoffman
Discussion about 448, "cost" of ECC validation, and so on. Agree to continue
collaboration with DNS folks who understand the operational issues, while we
know more about the cryptography.
- charter discussion on hosting ssh work:
- do we need to re-charter ?
- agreement / disagreement on hosting ssh work
No strong opinion to re-charter nor on hosting ssh work.
- Other business
Russ Housley will bring forth three I-D for WG adoption on the mailing list
related to CMS.
Simon Joseffson is doing work on similar for PKIX.