Minutes for SCIM at interim-2013-scim-4
System for Cross-domain Identity Management
||Minutes for SCIM at interim-2013-scim-4
- Kelly Grizzle
- Morteza Ansari
- Barry Leiba
- Bjorn Aannestad
- Erik Wahlstrom
- Phil Hunt
- Sal D'Agostino
- Kelly will fix by marking this as non-normative and will check the rest of the
examples in the drafts for similar problems.
- Phil: New schema attribute regarding read-only, read-write, write-only,
immutable. Phil will work on this.
- Two parts to this
o Define error responses
o Allow servers to publish restrictions
- What sort of response should be given if the client tries to query on an attribute
that is not indexed? Error or no results?
- Phil updated ticket with some ideas, will send questions to list.
- Unclear what the use case is here - will send note to Alex Santos regarding the need
- Could return a 204 with no content.
- Phil brought up somewhat related issue around slow REST ... should poll the
mailing list. Already described in ticket #32.
- Erik will take this one.
- Making this optional will ease migration from 1.1 to 2.0.
- Publish a config option in ServiceProviderConfig regarding this.
- Phil will take this one.
- Is there a reason for an array of errors? Morteza believes there was discussion
around this a long time ago. Should search the google group and look for precedence
in other REST APIs.
- Are there existing mechanisms for extending REST error codes?
- Kelly will take this one.
Two more calls until IETF meeting - would like to wrap up many open tickets and
produce another revision of the drafts.
Morteza will open another issue about filtering complex mutli-valued attributes (eg
- find users whose primary address is in Austin). Will discuss on next concall. Bjorn
will brainstorm ahead of time.
Meeting recording link:
SCIM WG bi-weekly call-20131002 1807-1
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 11:07 am San Francisco Time