Minutes for SCIM at interim-2014-scim-2
System for Cross-domain Identity Management
||Minutes for SCIM at interim-2014-scim-2
* Erik Wahlstrm (note taker)
* Morteza Ansari
* Phil Hunt
* Berry Leibba
* Bill Mills
* Kelly Grizzle
* Leif Johansson
* Bjrn Aannestad
* Phil have gone through all tickets and picked the low hanging fruit that we
talked about in Vancouver and on the list.
* Some new tickets have also been added #57, #58, #59 and #60.
* Issue #57 talks about updating all /v1 to /v2 to reflect SCIM v2. Some
discussion around draft or not.
* Issue #51, have had some discussion on the list. Draft 03 includes text
that IDs are optional on the ResourceType object.
* Issue #59, 03 of the spec have spanx tags and also references to the real
* Issue #43, some discussion about dropping short-hand notation for
complex attributes or not. Leave it unchanged in 03, needs more
discussion on list.
* Phil will send the 03 draft of the spec to email list. It includes a Change
Log section with all fixed issues.
* Phil will be added as editor so he can push 03 version of the spec. Move
an old editor, to Contributors list to keep list small.
* Kelly had some comments regarding the immutable attribute and how itÕs
handled. Can it be updated in a PUT or not? Should service provider just
ignore or reject a request with a new value for an immutable attribute? Phil
will add a note regarding immutability in 03 and sends an email to list (can
be found here http://www.ietf.org/mail-
* Bill should propose language regarding immutability and PUT on the list
(can be found here http://www.ietf.org/mail-
* Phil and Kelly should compile presentation for London to summarise 03
and some important issues that we should talk about to define next step.
* Section 3.1 in schema spec also includes default values for attributes in
the schema. It exists no text about the default values anywhere so it will be
* Next call will be on the 26th, 2 weeks from now.
Your recording is now available on the WebEx service site. Click the link
below to play it:
SCIM WG bi-weekly call-20140212 1907-1
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:07 am San Francisco Time