Minutes interim-2019-cellar-01: Tue 15:00
Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission
||Minutes interim-2019-cellar-01: Tue 15:00
CELLAR -- DRAFT AGENDA for Virtual Interim Meeting
January 29, 2019 20:00 UTC
DRAFT MINUTES FROM 2018-12-18 meeting will be posted as soon as I find them
and/or etherpad is fixed.
THERE IS NO TELEPHONE DIALIN
You can try this at any time.
Probably best to turn off camera.
Set your name in the upper right.
* Michael Richardson
* Jérôme Martinez
* Dave Rice
* Andrew Weaver
* Michael Niedermayer
* Reto Kromer
* Steve Lhomme
1. Note Well.
2. Accept draft minutes from December meeting
3. Logistics for Meeting.
2a) Etherpad for notes
2b) APPEAR.IN for video and screen sharing.
(as agreed last meeting)
2c) Roll call
4. WG status update
- EBML is now in IESG publication queue.
- work on Matroska and FFV1 issues!!
- confirm list of dates for meetings:
2019-04-02 *NEW DATE*
No objections. (Steve & Jerome)
5. Dave Rice on updates to EBML to address AD comments.
- EBML draft is now updated to version 09 as of the 24th
- There's already many updates in github since 09, since version 10
will be very soon - I'd say that about 90% of the AD review is
resolved, with a few more either to do or in the pull request section
to be finalized - Yep typing away
6. Steve LHomme on Matroska document changes since last meeting.
- split webm and divX out of this document
- not extensions in the ebml sense.
- we use fields in matroska which are not valid EBML, so we need to define
them in the Matroska document. - need a way to process the extra profiles -
7. WG plans for advancing documents.
- ffv1 version 0,1,3 ---> WGLC?
- Michael finished the missing pieces, so now we are ready for more review.
- All remaining issues are for version 4.
- No relationship to Matroska document.
- Peter B may have offered in the past. Peter Bubestinger
* FLAC needs some work to turn it into an IETF-style specification.
* Matroska is the new focus.