Minutes interim-2019-cellar-02: Tue 15:00
Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission
||Minutes interim-2019-cellar-02: Tue 15:00
CELLAR -- DRAFT MINUTES for Virtual Interim Meeting
Feburary 26, 2019 20:00 UTC
Probably best to turn off camera.
Set your name in the upper right.
* Michael Richardson
* Steve Lhomme
* Jérôme Martinez
* Dave Rice
* Michael Niedermayer
* sign-in here
THERE IS NO TELEPHONE DIALIN
You can try this at any time.
These notes at: https://github.com/cellar-wg/chair-notes
1. Note Well.
2a. Accept draft minutes from December meeting -- accepted unanimously
2b. Accept draft minutes from January meeting -- accepted unanumously
3. Logistics for Meeting.
2a) Etherpad for notes
2b) APPEAR.IN for video and screen sharing.
(as agreed last meeting)
2c) Roll call
4. WG status update
- EBML is waiting on AD to proceed
AD will change from Ben Campbell to one of: Barry Leiba, Adam Roach,
or Alexey Melnikov
-10 will come out this week, with changes asked for Robert Sparks
-change "general format"... need a better introduction which narrows the
- ffv1: 2 week WGLC. No objections.
- Peter is the Shepherd, and posted first version today.
-- sent his own pull request, Jerome will take care of this, post new
5. EBML IANA concerns raised with Matroska.
- the top-elements of EBML should be reserved in all "children" document,
Steve Lhomme created a pull request to EBML. -- Dave approved this and it
will be in -10. - mention in the Matroska spec that we must not use reserved
EBML ID from the EBML spec
6. Steve LHomme on Matroska document changes since last meeting.
- not a lot of work on it in the past month... Andreas has been working on it
too in the last month. -
7. WG plans for advancing documents.
- address EBML issues, get it into IESG publication queue.
- send ffv1 to AD/IESG before IETF104. (legacy protocol)
Q: someone sent a security review
Next meeting April 2, and then April 30.