Minutes interim-2020-cbor-02: Wed 16:00
Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions
||Minutes interim-2020-cbor-02: Wed 16:00
CBOR WG Meeting - Interim 20-02
Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Chairs: Francesca Palombini, Jim Schaad
* CBOR Bis status update and WGLC issues left
From last interim:
* implementers review?
* Update based on Jeffrey's review --> Ok?
* duplicate keys text
* issue 138 --> would be good if Laurence could do a review
* francesca's review
* More interims: 12, 26 feb and 11 mar (every 2 weeks until IETF107)
* WGLC timing: Possibly starting 19th of February, to decide on next interim if
1 or 2 weeks (considering submission cutoff, amount of changes). * Francesca to
review the PR and answer from Carsten * 153 and 160 to be done before
implementers reach out. * Jeffrey approved his PR but commented -> new PR
#165. Now waiting on Jeffrey's approval of that one. * duplicate keys text is
still to be done * LL to check 159 (which was merged)
Update: starting with floating point stuff first, including FIXME.