Last Call Review of draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-20
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.
For more information, please see the FAQ at
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20190633
IETF LC End Date: 20190626
IESG Telechat date: unknown
Major issues: None
Minor issues: None
- 1 page 3: the IT abbrev is not introduced
- 2.1 page 5 (bundle), page 9 (slotOffset), 4.61 page 38 (2.): i.e. -> i.e.,
- 2.1 page 6 (chunk): missing closing parenthesis
- 2.1 page 9 (Track): the text says the root is the destination. IMHO
the DODAG has an unique leaf which is the destination?
- 3.1 page 12: please expand the PCE abbrev here (first occurrence,
note the expansion is in 3.3. page 15: you can move or duplicate it).
- 3.2 page 14: the 6LBR ... need -> needs
- 4.2.2 pafge 25 figure 6: there are multiple arrows for the RS. I believe
it is a way to figure multicasting?
- 18.104.22.168 page 27, 4.3.3 page 29, 4.5.3 page 35 (3 times), 22.214.171.124 page 42:
e.g. -> e.g.,
- 4.6 page 37:
one or more destination(s) 6TiSCH node(s)
one or more destination 6TiSCH nodes
- 1 page 3: undated -> updated
- 4.1.1 page 21: settig -> setting
- 4.3.3. page 29: infoirmation -> information
- 4.3.3 page 29: behaviour -> behavior
- 4.4 page 33: multithop -> multihop
- 126.96.36.199 page 42: dependant -> dependent
- 7.1 page 51: implementaton -> implementation
- A page 60 (PAW): Predicatable -> Predictable
At the exception of the DODAG root in Track definition there is nothing
which can't be done by the RFC Editor so could require a new version.