Last Call Review of draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-02
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.
For more information, please see the FAQ at
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20171007
IETF LC End Date: 20171017
IESG Telechat date: unknown
Major issues: None
Minor issues: None
IMHO the language itself needs some improvements. Unfortunately I am not
a native English writer so I can only be a limited help...
- Abstract page 1: bad wording in
"... certificates BGPsec router certificates"
- Abstract page 1: Normal -> normal
- Abstract page 1: "creating" does not fit in grammar. Perhaps
- Abstract page 1: I suggest accomplished -> performed
(this point is typical of why a native English writer will really help)
- ToC page 2 and 4/4.2 page 7: titles of 4 and 4.2 are too close
- ToC page 2 and 7 page 9: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
- 2 page 2: I suggest
the local policies of a network. -> the local policies of network.
- 2 page 3: as the 2119 lowe case keyword issue is now solved you may
use "may" as in "documents may reference" but perhaps with an upgrade
to the standard 2119 reference text. I am asking to the gen-art what
to do (and I expect to get an answer before the LC).
- 2 page 3, 3.1 and 4 page 6:
roll-over -> rollover (i.e. keep one spelling)
- 4.2 page 7: i.e. -> i.e.,