Skip to main content

2015-06-18: Potential Areas for IETF/IEEE802 Coordination v16
slides-interim-2021-ietfieee-04-sessa-2015-06-18-potential-areas-for-ietfieee802-coordination-v16-00

Meeting Slides IETF-IEEE (ietfieee) IAB ASG
Date and time 2021-12-31 20:00
Title 2015-06-18: Potential Areas for IETF/IEEE802 Coordination v16
State Active
Other versions plain text
Last updated 2022-06-10

slides-interim-2021-ietfieee-04-sessa-2015-06-18-potential-areas-for-ietfieee802-coordination-v16-00
Potential Areas for IETF/IEEE802 Coordination

0. Revision History
0.0 Initial Revision - 9/4/2012
0.1 revised for the period between 9/5 and 10/29
0.2 revised according to input received on 01, still reflects the 9/5-10/29
time interval 0.3 revised after the 10/29/12 meeting 0.4 revised for the period
between 10/29 and 12/12 0.5 revised after the 12/17/12 meeting 0.6 revised for
the period between 12/17/12 and 2/5/13 0.7 revised for the period between
2/5/13 and 4/30/13 0.8 revised after the 5/2/13 meeting 0.9 revised for the
period between 5/2/13 and 9/22/13 0.10 revised after the 9/30 meeting 0.11
revised for the period between 9/30/13 and 1/22/14 0.12 revised after the
1/27/14 meeting 0.13 revised after the 6/18/14 meeting 0.14 revised with
updates before the 9/29/14 f2f meeting 0.15 revised for the period between
9/29/14 and 1/20/15 0.16 revised for the period between 1/20/15 and 6/15/15

1. IETF TRILL Fine-grained labeling and IEEE 802.1 tags
1.1 Description - CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. IETF BFD and IEEE 802.1AX
2.1 Description - CLOSED
(Note: draft-ietf-bfd-on-lags was approved by the IESG on 12/19/2013 and
published as RFC 7130)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. IETF NVO3 and IEEE 802.1 DCB
3.1. Description
IEEE 802.1Qbg VDP might be used as the basis for the communication that
NVO may need between an end system and an external box (e.g. bridge or
router) doing the NVO encapsulation. Coordination will help determine if
VDP is a suitable candidate and possibly to make any amendment needed in
VDP for NVO usage.

Liaison statement from NVO3 to IEEE 802.1 - about http://
datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req/. It was
discussed at the IEEE 802.1 interim meeting in May 2015. PAR and CSD for
802.1Qcn- Amendment, VSI/VDP extensions for NVO3 were submitted. A
formal response will be provided at the July Plenary meeting.

3.2. Relevant Documents
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1219/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/nvo3/charter/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-overlay-problem-
statement - RFC 7364
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-framework - RFC 7365
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-gap-analysis
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-arch/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-nve-nva-cp-req/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft draft-ietf-nvo3-dataplane-
requirements
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req/
http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/cn-thaler-Qcn-draft-PAR.pdf
http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/cn-yizhou-qbg-ext-for-nvo3-
csd-v03.pdf

3.3. Owners - Alia Atlas, Pat Thaler

3.4. Action Items
- follow-up and send documents for review as they are adopted as WG
items, WGLC and IETF LC.
- IEEE 802.1 to respond to the IETF NVO3 liaison statement by 7/17/15

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. IETF awareness of IEEE 802.1Q-2011
4.1. Description - CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Enabling use of Local Addresses for virtualization and IoT (was:
Effect of virtualization on IEEE 802 architecture)
5.1. Description

At the 7/25/12 f2f meeting Glenn Parsons presented a brief overview of
the IEEE Registration Authority Committee (RAC) mission, highlighting
the current RAC policy on virtualization and asking what virtualization
policy would reduce the consumption of EUI-48 addresses.  Norman Finn
suggested this could be an area of collaboration between the IETF and
the IEEE 802.

Status 4/30/13 - Glenn Parsons submitted an I-D and gave presentations
at IETF-86 in the Technical Plenary, OPS and INT area meetings. The IEEE
RAC will finalize and approve the proposal by June.

9/9/13: draft-ieee-rac-oui-restructuring-01.txt submitted

Status 1/14/14 (Bob Grow): Right now that would just be a RAC document,

7/14/14 - Pat Thaler and Don Pannell gave presentations on regarding
concerns about potential global address consumption by IoT devices and
feasibil8ity of using local MAC addresses for such devices. Virtual
machines usually have a hypervisor with a physical port with a global
address to use to acquire a local MAC address for the VM and an
orchestration system to provide the address. In contrast, a protocol for
IoT devices should work without a global address for the physical port
and should allow for operation with or without an address server.

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2014/New-pannell-MAC-Address-
Usage-0714-v1.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2014/new-addresses-thaler-
local-address-acquisition-0714-v2.pdf

9/13/14 IEEE 802.1 drafted a PAR for an Amendment to IEEE 802 Overview
and Architecture, P802c Local Media Access Control (MAC) Addressing. If
the PAR is approved, the amendment will describe using a portion of the
address space for protocols assigning local addresses out of a CID block
associated with the protocol. A portion of the local address space will
continue to be used for assignment by local administrators.  Forwarding
the PAR will be considered at the November IEEE 802 meeting.

IEEE 802.1 is also considering a project to define a protocol for local
address claiming (i.e. without an address server) and local address
distribution using blocks from the CID space. The protocol would be
usable by IoT devices that do not have a global address assignment.

November 2014 - IEEE 802.1 approved the formation of the IEEE 802.1
Local Address Study Group (LASG)

January 2015 - First meeting of the LASG at the Atlanta IEEE 802.1
Interim. PARs and CSDs for the SG formation and a possible Local Address
Assignment Protocol were drafted for discussions.

March 2015 - Approval of the P802.c project

5.2. Relevant Documents
http://www.iab.org/2012/12/13/proposed-ieee-registration-authority-
committee-oui-tier-restructuring/
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/slides/slides-86-iab-
techplenary-5.pdf
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ieee-rac-oui-restructuring/
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/regauth/tut/eui.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2014/new-addresses-thaler-
local-address-par-v01.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/lasg.html
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/lasg-mjt-par-csd-
update-0115-v01.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/lasg-mjt-protocol-par-
csd-0115-v01.pdf

5.3. Owners - Glenn Parsons, Pat Thaler

5.4. Action Items
- Liaison to IETF when relevant SG materials are available - Glenn
Parsons

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. IETF EMU and IEEE 802.1X, 802.11 and 802.16 security based on EAP
6.1. Description - CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. IETF Ethernet MIB, ADSL MIB and IEEE 802.3
7.1. Description - CLOSED, see RFC 7124 and RFC 7448

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. IETF 6LOWPAN and IEEE 802.15
8.1. Description - CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. IETF PAWS WG and 802.11, 802.19, 802.22
9.1 Description - CLOSED, see RFC 7545

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. IETF IPPM and LMAP, and IEEE 802.16 Metrology Study Group- CLOSED,
will reopen if/when it becomes clear that interaction is needed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. IETF and IEEE 802.1 OmniRAN TG
11.1. Description
The 802.1 OmniRAN TG (IEEE 802.1CF) was authorized in March 2014 to
create a recommended practice on Network Reference Model and Functional
Description of IEEE 802 Access Network. The project specifies an access
network reference model, including entities and reference points along
with behavioral and functional descriptions of communications among
those entities to provide a generic model of IEEE 802 access network for
connecting terminals to their access routers over a link based on the
family of IEEE 802 Standards. The specification describes the use of
IEEE 802 technologies to build heterogeneous access networks, which may
include multiple network interfaces, multiple network access
technologies, and multiple network subscriptions, aimed to unify the
support of different interface technologies, enabling shared network
control and use of software defined network (SDN) principles.

11.2. Relevant Documents
Project status: http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/802.1cf.html
OmniRAN TG Wiki: https://mentor.ieee.org/omniran/bp/StartPage

11.3. Owners - Max Riegel

11.4. Action Items - The IEEE with send relevant documents for review by
the IRTF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. IETF HOKEY and IEEE 802.21
12.1. Description CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. IETF MIF and IEEE 802.21 ? CLOSED.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

14. IETF IPFIX Information Elements for Data Link monitoring - CLOSED, see RFC
7133

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

15. IETF RADIUS attributes for IEEE 802 networks - CLOSED, see RFC 7268

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

16. IEEE802.1Q SRP (and Gen2 updates) and RSVP/SIP - CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. IEEE 802.1AS/1588 and NTP - CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

18. 802.1AS/1588, 802.1Q time aware shaper(s) and RTP - CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. Common OAM proposal / Layer Independent OAM
19.1. Description - proposal made by Tissa Senevirathne and a group of TRILL
contributors at the IEEE 802.1 meetings in July and September to reuse the IEEE
802.1ag frame format for TRILL OAM. Needs coordination and architectural
consistency with the IEEE 802.1 architecture and OAM practice. - 8/20/13: The
TRILL WG re-chartered, new charter includes OAM. Rechartering was communicated
on the mail list. - 9/25/13: Liaison Statement sent by the TRILL chairs to the
IEEE 802 informing on the status of the work. - 12/9/13:
draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework approved by the IESG - 1/22/14: new liaison
statement sent by TRILL to IEEE 802.1 - Status 1/27/14 (Norman Finn, Donald):
liaison from TRILL asking for code points from the Connectivity Fault
Management protocol, Ethernet OAM, as was done with ITU a few years back. It
allocates the blocks of code points to the IETF with the understanding that
they will be assigned by IANA based on IETF Standards Actions and TRILL will be
an early user of some values. Expected to pass. - Status 9/15/14 (Dan
Romascanu): New Non-WG Mailing List: Lime -- Layer Independent OAM Management
in Multi-Layer Environment (LIME) discussion list - 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lime. Working on a charter, may request a
BOF at IETF-91 - Status 1/20/15 (Dan): while most of the TRILL OAM work
progresses, the LIME WG was formed and its charter explicitly calls for
coordination with other SDOs including the IEEE - Status 6/15/15 (Dan): TRILL -
MIB work waiting for expert review, YANG document in WG; LIME - no WG I-Ds yet

19.2. Relevant Documents

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req - published as
RFC 6905
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2012/liaison-tissa-oam-ieee-
trill-0912-v02.pptx
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework/ - published as
RFC 7174 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm/ published
as RFC 7455 http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/trill/charter/
http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2014/new-senevirathne-trill-oam-
liaison-0114-v01.pptx
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1302/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/lime/charter/

19.3. Owners - Alia Atlas, Benoit Claise, Norm Finn

19.4. Action Items
Follow the TRILL OAM documents progress in the WG and send them for
review to IEEE 802.1 when they reach milestones (WGLC, IETF LC)

This work item will remain open to monitor the status, as well as other
more OAM-related I-Ds in the TRILL Working Group that should be reviewed
by IEEE 802.1.

TRILL and LIME documents to be communicated for review when relevant to
the IEEE 802 (at LC)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. Area Name - use of TRILL as an alternative path selection protocol
for use in 802.11 mesh networks

20.1. Description - CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

21. 6tsch

21.1. Description:
Enable communication and cross-review between the 6tisch WG and IEEE 802
 - In IEEE 802.15: (Bob): Go to the 802.15 website and look for L2R
under public docs.  The group formed in March with a goal to spend 6
months to end up at a project point.
- Status 9/22 - 6tisch charter in external review, on IESG agenda for
9/26, external review message distributed
- Status 9/30/13 (Ted): WG was chartered
- Presentation by Pascal Hubert at the IEEE 802 plenary - https://
mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/13/15-13-0685-00-wng0-6tisch-802-1-for-a-new-
ipv6-multilink-subnet.pptx
- Status 6/18/14: Bob Heile updated that they have set up a group in
802.15 that would be the companion to the IETF 6TSCH. There has been a
lot of cross-participation. Pat Kinney mentioned that they were
participating with the weekly calls and a number of are planning to
attend IETF 90.
- Status 9/14 (Bob Heile): IEEE 802.15.4 has formed an Interest group
for 6TiSCH, the 6t IG. The group met at the IEEE with good feedback on
the IETF WG work.
- Status 12/15: Mail from Michael Richardson asking about the need to
establish a formal liaison between 6tisch and IEEE 802.15.4

21.2. Relevant Documents
- Mail list https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tsch
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/charter/
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture/
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology/
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-coap/
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface/
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7554/

21.3. Owners: Brian Haberman, Bob Heile

21.4. Action Items
- follow the activities in the IETF and IEEE 802.15, share information
informally until activities are chartered
- Follow the activities; send relevant documents from the 6tisch WG as
they reach Last Call stages.
- Discuss establishing a formal liaison at the 1/15 meeting - to discuss
if still needed in the 6/18 virtual meeting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

22. CAPWAP extensions in OPSAWG

22.1. Description:
Extensions to the CAPWAP protocol are being defined in the IETF OPSAWG.
The OPSAWG will send the documents that relate to IEEE 802.11 technology
to the IEEE 802.11 WG for expert review.

Status 1/27/14 (Benoit Claise) - there are two relevant drafts in
Working Group Last Call.  He sent out via email an updated description
of this item, to be added to the next iteration of the shared work items
list.  Dan Romascanu will edit the shared work items list accordingly.

Status 9/23/14 (Dorothy Stanley): Liaison requests have been made from
the opsawg to IEEE 802.11 for review and comment on each of these
documents. The IEEE 802.11 responded with the liaisons below. There are
no open liaison requests from opsawg to IEEE 802.11 at this time.

Status 1/20/15 (Dan): 2 out of 3 documents were approved by the IESG and
are now in RFC Editor Queue

Status 6/15/15 (Dan): one WG document pending (in AD is watching state)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel/; one
individual submission http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-
opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp/.

22.2. Relevant Documents
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension/
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac -
RFC 7494
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel/ -
approved
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1312/
- https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0913-01-0000-liaison-
response-opsawg-capwap-extension.docx
- https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0684-01-0000-capwap-
hybridmac-liaison-response.docx
- Tunnel encapsulation response: slide 5 in https://mentor.ieee.org/
802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0500-00-0000-may-2014-liaison-to-ietf-report.pptx
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-
for-mp/

22.3. Owners: Benoit Claise and Dorothy Stanley

22.4. Action Items
- Benoit to fill in the DESCRIPTION
- Benoit to ensure that OPSAWG chairs send documents at Last Call to
IEEE 802.11
- Dorothy Stanley to channel requests for reviews and responses between the
OPSAWG and IEEE 802.11

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

23. Area Name - naming in layer 2 networks

23.1. Description
To be provided by Juan Carlos Zuniga and Ted Lemon

23.2. Relevant Documents

23.3. Owners: Juan Carlos Zuniga and Ted Lemon

23.4. Action Items - decide about closure in the 6/18 virtual meeting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

24. Area Name - coordination between the IETF and IEEE 802 on Pervasive
Monitoring
24.1. Description
The IETF has reached consensus in RFC7258 that pervasive monitoring
ought be treated as with other threats in the development of IETF
protocols. The IEEE 802 started an IEEE 802 Executive Committee (EC)
Privacy Recommendation SG which will study privacy issues related to
IEEE 802 technologies and consider the need for a recommended practice
applicable to IEEE 802 protocols. Given that IETF protocols often run
over IEEE protocols, their privacy properties are intertwined. It would
therefore be useful if both organizations consider the privacy issues
related to usages of combinations of their protocols. For example,
consideration of how MAC addresses may impinge on the privacy properties
of higher layer protocols seems like an obvious area to examine. This
work item could identify how IEEE and IETF protocols together can make
privacy better or worse and feed into the normal development processes
of both organizations.

A PAR and CSD for Privacy Recommendation EC Study Group - Recommended
Practice, Privacy Considerations for IEERE 802 Technologies was
submitted and sent for review to the IETF

24.2. Relevant Documents
http://www.ieee802.org/PrivRecsg/index.html
https://mentor.ieee.org/privecsg/dcn/15/privecsg-15-0004-03-0000-
privacy-recommendation-par-csd-proposal.pptx
https://mentor.ieee.org/privecsg/dcn/15/privecsg-15-0006-01-ecsg-
privacy-recommendation-par-proposal.pdf
https://mentor.ieee.org/privecsg/dcn/15/privecsg-15-0004-04-0000-
privacy-recommendation-par-csd-proposal.pptx

24.3. Owners: Stephen Farrell, Juan Carlos Zuniga

24.4. Action Items

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

25. Area Name - Layer2/Layer 3 Interaction for Time-Sensitive Traffic
25.1. Description
Operational Technology (OT) refers to industrial networks that are
typically used for monitoring systems and supporting control loops, as
well as movement detection systems for use in process control (i.e.,
continuous manufacturing) and factory automation (i.e., discrete
manufacturing). Due to its different goals, OT has evolved in parallel
but in a manner that is radically different from Information Technology/
Information and Communications Technology (IT/ICT), focusing on highly
secure, reliable and deterministic networks, with limited scalability
over a bounded area.

In parallel, the wide application scope for deterministic networks has
led to the IEEE 802.1Audio/Video Task Group becoming the Time-Sensitive
Networking (TSN) Task Group (TG), covering industrial and vehicular
applications in addition to professional Audio. The networks in
consideration are extending beyond the LAN boundaries and require secure
deterministic forwarding and connectivity over a Layer 2/Layer 3
network. The properties of deterministic networks will have specific
requirements for the use of routed networks to support these
applications.

The deterministic networking Working Group (detnet) would consider the
establishment and maintenance of deterministic paths over Layer-2
Bridged and Layer-3 routed segments, focusing on Layer 3 aspects in
support of deterministic applications. The Working Group would specify
an overall architecture that encompasses the data plane, OAM,
management, control, and security aspects that are required to enable a
complex multi-hop path including packet redundancy capabilities, and
forwarding along that path, with the deterministic properties of
controlled latency, low packet loss, ultra-low jitter, and high
reliability.

25.2. Relevant Documents
- https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
- http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/DetNet
- https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req
- https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs
- https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-detnet-telreq
- https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6tisch-4detnet
- https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finn-detnet-problem-statement
- https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finn-detnet-architecture

25.3. Owners: Deborah Brungard, Norm Finn

25.4. Action Items

26. Area Name - IS-IS extensions for IEEE 802.1Qca
26.1. Description
The IEEE 802.1 Qca has two normative dependencies on IETF IS-IS
documents. Communication and coordination needs to take place in order
to avoid delays in the approval and publication of IEEE 802.1Qca

Update 6/11 from Janos Farkas - draft-ietf-isis-pcr, which has been
adopted by the IS-IS WG. Based on it, early allocation of the IS-IS sub-
TLV code points has been imitated. Waiting for confirmation on that. It
is needed next week in order to be able to add the code point values to
the next 802.1Qca draft, otherwise the approval of the 802.1Qca spec
will be delayed by 4 months.

26.2. Relevant Documents
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farkas-isis-pcr/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm/

26.3. Owners - Glen Parsons, Alia Atlas
26.4. Action Items
- Follow-up and expedite the approval process of the IETF documents

27. Area Name - development of YANG models in the IEEE 802
27.1. Description
Following the IESG statement in 2014 and the IETF YANG tutorial at the
July 2014 IEEE 802 plenary, the IEEE 802.1 started to discuss the
introduction of YANG modules, which may result soon in a IEEE 802.1
project. Other IEEE 802 WGs may follow the same path. The IETF and IEEE
will work to support the formation of YANG expertise in the IEEE 802.

Update 6/15 (Dan): PAR and CSD proposals for two projects were
submitted: 802.1Qcl Amendment, YANG Data Model (for IEEE 802.1Q);
802.1Xck Amendment,YANG Data Model (for IEEE 802.1X)

27.2. Relevant Documents
http://www.ieee802.org/802_tutorials/2014-07/Tutorial_Berman_1407.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/new-802-mahesh-yang-0115-
v01.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/cl-draft-1Q-YANG-
par-0615-v02.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/cl-draft-Qcl-csd-0615-
v1.docx
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/ck-draft-1X-YANG-
par-0615-v02.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/ck-draft-Xck-csd-0615-
v1.docx
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/15/15-15-0324-00-0000-p802-15-3-
revision-par-detail-draft.pdf
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/15/15-15-0332-00-0000-15-3r1-draft-
csd.docx

27.3. Owners - Benoit Claise, Marc Holness
27.4. Action Items

28. Area Name
28.1. Description
28.2. Relevant Documents
28.3. Owners
28.4. Action Items