ICNRG regular meeting @ IETF 106 Singapore, 17-22 November 2019 ¶
"Note: we do not plan to have an all-day Interim meeting on the Sunday, since we recently met in Macau."
- Chairs Intro: Agenda Bashing, Minutes taker, Bluesheets, (20 min)
- Report from interim meeting in Macau
- ICN over LoRa - update from side meeting in Macau
- ICNRG Drafts - Status overview
- Presentation/Discussion on Flow Balance draft - Dave Oran (15 min)
- Updated File-Like ICN Collection (FLIC) draft - Dave Oran (10 min)
- NRS documents: Updates - Jungha Hong (10 min)
- New draft: Path Steering in CCNx and NDN - Dave Oran (15 min)
- New draft: TimeTLV - Dave Oran (15 min)
- Update: Internet Protocol Tunneling over Content Centric Mobile Networks - Greg White (10 min)
- Presentation of results from Hackathon in Singapore (20 min)
- Chairs Wrapup: (5 min)
- Planning for next ICNRG meetings
- Interim or Hackathon at IETF 107 Vancouver?