Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks (l2vpn)
CHAIRS: Vach Kompella & Shane Amante
IETF 75: Stockholm, Sweden
THURSDAY, July 30, 2009, 0900-1130
2) WG Status and Update - (slides)
3) BGP based Multi-homing in Virtual Private LAN Service - (slides)
Bhupesh Kothari (email@example.com)
- Consolidated draft of the following: draft-kompella-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-02, draft-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-00.
- Based on feedback in previous IETF meeting, this draft specifies BGP multihoming procedures that are common for both BGP based VPLS and LDP based VPLS with BGP-AD.
- We are looking to get feedback from the WG on the common solution.
4) Extensions to LDP Signaling for PBB-VPLS - (slides)
Florin Balus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Discuss why the extensions to the LDP MAC Flush procedures from RFC 4762, required for PBB-VPLS solution, were moved in a separate draft from the PBB VPLS Model.
- Summary of changes since last presentation.
- Will ask for feedback on the TLV structure, WG Document status.
5) BGP based Virtual Private Multicast Service Auto-Discovery and Signaling - (slides)
Rahul Aggarwal (email@example.com)
6) Meeting Closes
Problems with this page contact shane at castlepoint.net