IESG Narrative Minutes

Narrative Minutes of the IESG Teleconference on 2016-12-15. These are not an official record of the meeting.

Narrative scribe: John Leslie, Susan Hares, and Ignas Bagdonas (The scribe was sometimes uncertain who was speaking.)

Corrections from: (none)

1 Administrivia

  1. 1005 EDT Amy: Call to order; attendance from WebEx Participants list:
  2. Guests:
  3. Observers:
  4. Bash the Agenda
  5. Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
  6. Review of Action Items from last Telechat

2. Protocol actions

2.1 WG submissions

2.1.1 New items

2.1.2 Returning items

2.2 Individual submissions

2.2.1 New items

2.2.2 Returning items

2.3 Status changes

2.3.1 New items

2.3.2 Returning items

3. Document actions

3.1 WG submissions

3.1.1 New items

3.1.2 Returning items

3.2 Individual submissions via AD

3.2.1 New items

3.2.2 Returning items

3.3 Status changes

3.3.1 New items

3.3.2 Returning items

3.4 IRTF and Independent Submission stream documents

3.4.1 New items

3.4.2 Returning items

1035 EDT no break

4 Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  1. (none)

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  1. Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions (cbor)
    Token: Alexey

    Telechat::

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

  1. Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks (roll)
    Token: Alvaro

    Telechat::

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  1. (none)

5. IAB News We can use

6. Management Issues

  1. License File for Git Repositories (Jari Arkko)

    Telechat::

  2. For Approval: [IANA #937688] Designated expert for RFC-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-09 ((MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) Ping Parameters) (Deborah Brungard)

    Telechat::

  3. Designated exper for SIP Reason (Amanda)

    Telechat::

7. Working Group News

Amy: we're on vacation from Christmas until New Year's; we had to change Calendar subscription for telechat, it's in your informal wiki page

Alvaro: is there a way without password?

Robert: I don't understand why we'd want to restrict access

Amy: AFAIK it' just for subscription, I'm not the technical person; I can't answer

Joel: I think we could turn off passwords

Amy: I'll take that to the technical folks, no guarantee it will change before new year

1116 EDT Adjourned



Appendix: Snapshot of discusses/comments

(at 2016-12-15 06:00:03 PST)

draft-ietf-manet-dlep

draft-ietf-6lo-dect-ule

draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel

draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds

draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs

draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling

draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection

draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry

draft-ietf-6man-default-iids

draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme

draft-ietf-core-http-mapping

status-change-rfc7344-from-informational-to-standards-track

draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls

draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix