Wednesday, August 15, 1500Z–1600Z
- multipart-ct and CoAPs-EST early allocation status (Klaus)
- 4.29 status (cabo)
Work by other WGs
- DOTS: Hop-Limit option (Klaus, possibly DOTS people)
- Understand the use case – do we need this?
- Does it work in its current Elective/Safe form?)
- DOTS: Redirect response code (cabo, possibly DOTS people)
- Why CoAP doesn’t have redirect
- How we handled this so far
- 6tisch stateless proxy congestion control (or, CC for proxies in general)
- Proxy needs to keep NStart to Server
- If that is so, why stateless?
- but routers don’t do congestion control, either!
Progressing our own
- echo/request-tag (chairs)
- can we have (and then discuss) the promised reviews, please?
- briefly discuss doing the equivalent of “echo” in forms
And, if there is any time left:
- 6tisch minimal security stateless proxy support (cabo)
- token extension vs. extended token option
(we haven’t interop tested rejecting longer tokens)
Wrapup (~ 1550Z):
- RD interop event: When; details…
- Planning the next interims
The CoRE working group will have conference calls running every two
weeks through the end of October (basically, until IETF 103 in
- Day: every other Wednesday beginning on 15 August
- Dates: 15, 29 Aug; 12, 26 Sep; 10, 24 Oct
- Time: 15:00 to 16:00 UTC (these are all DST in EU and NA)
We will use the working group WebEx for the calls. The IETF WebEx
account does not allow International dialing nor US toll free (“800”
numbers), but you can use the WebEx app to connect your device audio,
and there’s also the option of connection directly from your browser
if your browser supports it.
- Information about remote participation:
- WebEx details will be sent to the mailing list before each call (the details
will be the same for all calls, but the messages will serve as reminders).