DINRG Meeting Agenda
DINRG Online Meeting – 2020-04-06, 19:00 to 21:00 UTC
- WebEx: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m37805be0136718da48409401af00ba88
- Etherpad: https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/DINRG-2020-04-06
- Jabber: xmpp:firstname.lastname@example.org?join
- Welcome, Agenda Bashing – Chairs – 5 min
- Decentralizing LTE Authentication – Sudheesh Singanamalla – 30 min
- Interplanetary File System (IPFS) as Platform for Decentralized Apps – Yiannis Psaras – 30 min
- Challenges in the Decentralised Web – Gareth Tyson – 30 min
- Introduction to Blockchain Governance Initiative Network – Shigeya Suzuki – 10 min
- Wrap-up, Next Steps, Interim Planning – Chairs 5 min
Remote Participation Tips
To convert from UTC to your own timezone, please visit: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.
Please remember that all sessions are being recorded. Please also:
- Ensure your video is off
- Keep yourself muted unless you are speaking.
- Use Webex chat only to join the mic queue
- “+q” adds you the the queue
- “-q” removes you from the queue
- Add your name and affiliation to the virtual bluesheet (the session Etherpad) via IETF Datatracker Meeting agenda
- Join the session Jabber room (see above)
For more information on remote participation, please view the Participant’s Guide at https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/107/session-participant-guide/.