Common Control and Measurement Plane (ccamp)
Charter for Working Group
The CCAMP working group is responsible for standardizing a common
In this context, measurement refers to the acquisition and
The working group develops extensions to core Traffic Engineering
CCAMP WG work scope includes:
- Definition of protocol-independent metrics and parameters
- Maintenance and extension of the Link Management Protocol (LMP).
- Functional specification of extensions for GMPLS-related routing
This may include protocol work to support data planes that have
- Definition of management objects (e.g., as part of MIB modules
- Describe non-packet-specific aspects of traffic engineering
- Define how the properties of network resources gathered by a
The CCAMP WG currently works on the following tasks:
- Protocol extensions in support of WSON.
- Protocol extensions in support of flexible grid lambda networks.
- Maintenance of existing protocol extensions for non-packet
- Maintenance of LMP.