Document Shepherd Write-Up for draft-extra-savedate
1. This document is being requested as a Proposed Standard because it
extends an existing Proposed Standard (RFC3501).
This spec extends IMAP with an additional data point on each
email in a mailbox which records the time at which the email
was added to the mailbox.
Working Group Summary
The only topic of debate was how to deal with mailboxes which don't
support storing the savedate. Various ideas were debated, and a
conclusion was found which everybody was happy with.
This specification has been implemented in multiple servers and is
very easy to follow.
Document Shepherd - Bron Gondwana (EXTRA co-chair)
Responsible Area Director - Alexey Melnikov
3. The Document Shepherd has read the document through in detail and
has implemented it in a server.
4. There are no concerns about reviews, this document has been well reviewed.
5. There is no review required for the document by other areas.
6. There are no concerns with this document that IESG should be aware of.
7. There have been no IPR disclosures for this spec.
8. There have been no IPR disclosures for this spec.
9. The WG consensus is solid.
10. There has been no discontent.
11. The ID nits tool has no issues with this spec.
12. This document doesn't define anything which needs formal review
outside the working group.
13. All references have been identified as either normative or
14. All normative references are published standards.
15. There are no downward normative references references.
16. This RFC does not change the status of any other RFCs.
17. The IANA considerations ask for a single capability to be added
to the IMAP capabilities registry.
18. There are no new IANA registries.
19. The ABNF has been eyeball checked and tested with the online ABNF