The IETF 2015 Nomcom
- Lucy Lynch NSRC
- Ning Zong Huawei
- Donald Eastlake III Huawei
- Samuel Weiler Parsons
- Adrian Farrel Old Dog Computing
- Stephan Friedl Cisco
- John Bradley Ping Identity
- Christian Huitema Microsoft
- Chris Bowers Juniper
- Mike St. Johns Individual
- Chair: Harald Alvestrand
- Past chair: Michael Richardson
- IAB Liaison: Robert Sparks
- IESG Liaison: Stephen Farrell
- ISOC Board Liaison: John Levine
Positions to be filled
Incumbents marked with an asterisk (*) have indicated that they will not accept a nomination for another term.
- Mary Barnes
- Joe Hildebrand
- Ted Hardie
- Erik Nordmark
- Brian Trammell
- Marc Blanchet
- Alissa Cooper (ART)
- Barry Leiba (ART)
- Brian Haberman (Internet) (*)
- Benoit Claise (Operations and Management)
- Alia Atlas (Routing)
- Kathleen Moriarty (Security)
- Martin Stiemerling (Transport) (*)
Public calendar: https://goo.gl/OUvsVY
The selection phase
- Tuesday, May 19 2015: First call for volunteers
- Sunday, May 31 2015: Second call for volunteers
- Thursday, June 11 2015: Third call for volunteers
- Thursday, June 18 2015: Input to random selection seeds announced
- Monday, June 22 2015 at 23:59 CET (UTC+2): Deadline for volunteering
- Thursday, June 25 2015: Qualified volunteers announced
- Thursday, July 2 2015: Deadline for raising issues on the qualified volunteers list
- Monday, July 6 2015: Random selection results announced. Challenge period begins.
- Tuesday, July 14 2015: Challenge period ends. Nomcom membership is now final.
The work phase
- July 19 to July 24 2015: Second IETF (Prague). Nomcom agrees on its schedule.
- Thursday July 30 2015: Nomcom publishes its schedule.
- Thursday, August 27 2015: Call for nominations
- Thursday, October 8 2015: Deadline for nominations
- Thursday, October 15: Candidate questionnaire deadline
- Friday, October 16: Call for community feedback
- November 1 to November 6 2015: Third IETF. Nomcom has office hours.
- Thursday, November 12: Deadline for community feedback
- December 17, 2014: The selection process completes. (Nomcom's aspirational date.)
- BEFORE March 3, 2015: The confirmation process completes.
- April 3 to April 8, 2016: Third IETF, Buenos Aires. Nomcom reports.