Minutes IETF102: acme
|The information below is for an old version of the document
Automated Certificate Management Environment
||Minutes IETF102: acme
ACME - IETF 102
2018-07-17 @ 17:20-18:20
0. Administrivia, 10
1. ACME docs statuses
1.1 ACME main doc, 5 minutes
WGLC consensus? (to be confirmed on the list).
- In-room consensus to include MTI; to confirm on the list.
- WG consensus call (1 week) and IETF LC to run concurrently
1.2 ACME CAA Docs, 5 minutes
- Rich Salz to talk to Illari
1.3. ALPN and IP validation, 5 minutes
Who has read them?
No changes -- move to last WGLC?
- In-room consensus to move to WGLC (to confirm on the list)
1.4. EMAIL docs, 10 minutes
- Documents to be held for updates before moving to WGLC
2. STAR Requests, 10 minutes
- SECDISPATCH decisions are not binding, which could leave this document with no home.
- Request to refactor to be structured in terms of the ACME framework (to confer on the list).
3. DV Challenge Concerns, 10 minutes
- Expect a document before IETF 103.
4. Authority Token documents, 15 minutes
- Encourage others to read the drafts and comment.