The IETF 2017 NomCom
- Chair: Peter Yee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Announcements: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/
- To reach the whole NomCom: email@example.com
Positions to be filled
Incumbents marked with an asterisk (*) have indicated that they may not accept a nomination for another term.
- Leslie Daigle
- Ted Hardie
- Joe Hildebrand*
- Lee Howard*
- Erik Nordmark
- Martin Thomson
- Brian Trammell
- Adam Roach (ART)
- Alia Atlas (RTG)*
- Benoit Claise (OPS)*
- Suresh Krishnan (INT)
- Mirja Kühlewind (TSV)
- Alexey Melnikov (ART)
- Kathleen Moriarty (SEC)
The selection phase
- Thursday, May 25, 2017: First call for volunteers
- Monday, June 12, 2017: Second call for volunteers
- Monday, June 19, 2017: Third call for volunteers
- Monday, June 26, 2017 at 23:59 UTC: Deadline for volunteering
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017: Input to random selection seeds announced.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017: Qualified volunteers announced.
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017: Deadline for raising issues on the qualified volunteers list
- Friday, July 7, 2017: Random selection results announced. Challenge period begins.
- Friday, July 14, 2017: Challenge period ends. NomCom membership is now final.
The work phase
- July 16 to July 21, 2017: IETF 99 (Prague). NomCom agrees on its schedule.
- Friday, July 28, 2017: NomCom publishes its schedule.
- Thursday, August 24, 2017: Call for nominations
- Sunday, October 8, 2017: Deadline for nominations
- Friday, October 13, 2017: Nominee questionnaire deadline
- Saturday, October 14, 2017: Call for community feedback
- November 12 to November 17, 2017: IETF 100 (Singapore).
- NomCom office hours.
- Nominee interviews.
- Friday, November 24, 2017: Deadline for community feedback
- December 16, 2017: The selection process completes. (NomCom's aspirational date.)
- BEFORE February 24, 2018: The confirmation process completes.
- March 18-23, 2018: IETF 101 (London) NomCom reports.
Timeline is subject to update.
- Ronald in 't Velt
- Charles Eckel
- Niel Harper
- Phillip Sorber
- Fred Baker
- Ram (Ramki) Krishnan
- Mohit Sethi
- Jouni Korhonen
- Janardhan Iyengar
- Leif Hedstrom
- Chair: Peter Yee
- Past chair: Lucy Lynch
- IAB Liaison: Robert Sparks
- IESG Liaison: Alvaro Retana
- ISOC Board Liaison: Sean Turner
- IAOC Liaison: Lou Berger