Digital Identity Exchange Protocol (dix) Concluded WG
Note: The data for concluded WGs is occasionally incorrect.
|WG||Name||Digital Identity Exchange Protocol|
|Area||Applications Area (app)|
|Dependencies||Document dependency graph (SVG)|
Charter for Working Group
1. To consider the creation of a new IETF working group within the
Applications Area titled "Digital Identity Exchange". The proposed
charter for such a working group is attached, named 'draft-merrells-
2. To discuss and hone the scope of a DIX working group.
3. To discuss the architectural requirements that derive from the laws
of identity identified by 'The Identity Gang' at 'The Berkman Center
for Internet & Society, Harvard Law School'.
4. To discuss existing architectural implementations within the
context of these requirements. An individual submission Internet Draft
that describes one such implementation is attached, names 'draft-
5. To determine if there is enough interest and commitment to form a
Working Group and if so to then discuss what the specific goals and
milestones of that working group would be.